Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Great Visit!

We went to see the boys last night and had a very good visit. They are doing really well! Josiah is getting feeds now! He started at 2 cc's, last night they told us he was getting 4 cc's every 3 hours and today, when I called, they had bumped it up to 8 cc's. I got to check his temperature and change his diaper last night. He had a large poopy diaper! Yea! Josiah is a little stinker and can throw a fit like I've never seen. He had pulled his feeding tube out last night! I don't know about that boy. I'm sure he'll be a tough one! Josiah weighed 2lbs 6ozs last night. Gideon is doing well too. He is at what they consider full feeds, so he'll stay at that for a while to make sure he can tolerate it long-term. He has had all of his IV's taken out! Yea! He weighed 1lb 15ozs last night. He was still under the phototherapy light last night, but they have taken him off that this morning. Today was first day back at school for everyone except Isaac. He is getting some Mommy time today! I think Mommy will be exhausted by the end of the day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment