Monday, March 26, 2012

Home at Last

Gideon is finally home!! He arrived Saturday and as many of you said "Let the fun begin!" OK, well, I'm still waiting for the fun:-) Three hours of sleep last night....not so fun:-( And Gideon isn't the problem, Josiah is having some tummy issues or he really has me snowed and thinks he should be held 24/7. Right now I can tell them apart, but the kids are really struggling. If you just take a quick glance at their faces, they are hard to tell apart. I have to look at the shape of their head. I'm trying to refrain from using the permanent marker, but we haven't ruled that out yet:-) Isaac is constantly asking me, "Is this Gideon or Josiah, mama?" The kids have been awesome with them. They love to hold them and are really good at calming them down when they are fussy. The boys are on the same feeding schedule, at least. Josiah will polish off a bottle in 10 minutes flat. Gideon likes to savor his and take about 30 minutes! Gideon weighs 6 lbs 8 ozs and Josiah is 7 lbs. They are continuing to grow and thrive. AND Josiah rolled over Friday!!!! What??? He's too little for that, you say! That's exactly what I said. They scoot in circles on the floor and off their blanket. Amazing! I have to keep reminding myself they weren't born last week, even though they look like it. Stay tuned for updates on their eyes and my expression of thanks to everyone!

1 comment: