Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthdays and Miracles

Today Rachel and Samuel are 12 years old! So hard to believe I'm about to have 3 teenagers. Aaron does not enjoy this 2 1/2 months because he is also 12 until May 4. Fun times! Gideon is doing great! He is off everything. No oxygen, no feeding tube (since he ripped it out twice), no meds, no more respiratory therapy....it's awesome! He should come home early next week. He weighs 5 lbs 14 ozs, but he looks bigger than that because he has a triple chin:-) So cute! He has come so far since his 1 lb 9 ozs! He passed his car seat test, too. I think he finally decided it was time to go home and I think the nurses are ready, since the other day when he pitched such a fit he made himself throw up. Nice! He had an MRI on Wednesday for his head and everything looks good. I'm amazed when I look at them, at the miracles they are! Josiah is doing great as well. He goes back to see Dr Spencer on Monday to see how his eyes are doing. We went to the pediatrician last Monday and he weighed 6 lbs 8 ozs. I think he's getting spoiled. He's happy as long as someone is holding him or paying him some attention:-) I guess that's why he's happy most of the time because he gets plenty of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment