Wednesday, May 2, 2012

THANK YOU!

Where do I begin....? We have so many people to thank for all they have done since this whole journey began. From the beginning of October when I was first placed on bedrest, all through the twins hospital stay and even up to now. So many people have done so much for our family and words will never be able to express our true feelings of appreciation for all of you. But I shall try....
I want to thank everyone most of all for your prayers that covered us during this time. I knew without a doubt that someone was daily praying for the boys and us. Thank you to our church family, Central Baptist-Sulphur Springs, for all the meals you provided our family while I was on bedrest for 2 1/2 months. What a blessing!
Thank you to everyone who saved and sent coke tabs for the Ronald McDonald house. We received coke tabs from all over the country, including: Bowie School-Sulphur Springs, Como-Pickton School, Gladewater Church of the Nazarene, Green Acres Baptist Church-Tyler (the Adult Choir and Kidzpraise-especially Angie Smith and Vickie Johnson), West Texas, Mississippi,  and Pennsylvania!! Awesome! Thank you guys so much! We were unable to use all of the tabs we received so we have passed them along to some families who have some children who are very sick and could really use them.
Thanks to everyone for the calls, cards and gifts.
A special thanks to families at Green Acres and Central Baptist for their generous gifts that helped with food and gas on our many trips to Dallas.
Thank you to my family who pitched in and helped when they could. My sister, Bethany, who traveled from Tyler once a week to clean my house.....what a gift! Thank you to Rob's parents for making sure the kids got back and forth to school every day and piano lessons, etc.
A huge thanks to Rob and my kids! They learned jobs they've never had to do before and I learned how to let those jobs be done and accept the outcome. They were all troopers!
I hope I haven't left anyone out. If I did, I'm so sorry and if I think of it, you'll get your very own blog post:-) Most of all we are so thankful for the prayers, for we know the miracles we have been blessed with! We are amazed at God's awesomeness and his blessing of entrusting us with 2 more of his angels!! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment